Knee Walker Scooter for broken legs
perfect mobility scooter for people who are suffering from broken leg because its frame and other parts are designed in such a way that it provides full support to the legs while rolling on the ground.
The Economy Knee Scooter Walker provides a more reliable and comfortable alternative to crutches for patients needing an effective mobility solution at an affordable price.
The steerable economy knee walker delivers one of the best kneewalker values in the industry and is ideal for for individuals recovering from a broken foot, broken ankle, broken leg, foot surgery, ankle surgery, leg amputation, other lower leg injuries or medical conditions like ulcers.
Sturdy dual bar frame, DUAL adjustable locking handbrakes and rear on-wheel brakes deliver excellent stability and control.
Ideal for indoor and outdoor use, the steerable knee scooter walker features four smooth 7.5" diameter rubber wheels.
Compatible with both the right and left legs, the Economy Knee Scooter kneeling walker is lightweight and portable thanks to its simple folding mechanism that utilizes an easy to use thumb-release lever. Additionally, these knee walkers feature tool-free assembly and setup.
this Knee Walker Scooter is designed in such a way that it provides full support to the lower and the upper leg. In case of the lower leg, the back roller that is placed at the back of the seat with the help of a pin pulls the lower part of the scooter to one side in order to provide the leg with support. For the upper leg, the front roller is placed in front of the seat with the help of the pin and the leg is drawn forward and secured with the help of a leg hook.
This Knee Walker Scooter allows easy movement of the leg while the rider is sitting on the scooter. This is possible because the foot pedals are fixed on both sides and are fixed on the upper section of the seat as well. This allows easy steering of the scooter in all directions. It also helps the rider in avoiding unwanted pulls on the leg and helps in maintaining good balance. It has been designed in such a way that the knee and the leg are protected and are safe from injuries.
AFFORDABLE MOBILITY SOLUTION : Economy Knee Scooter delivers the best knee walker value in the industry and is ideal for individuals recovering from a broken foot, broken ankle, broken leg, foot surgery, or ankle surgery.
EXCELLENT CRUTCH ALTERNATIVE: More comfortable and stable than crutches, this affordable knee walker is made for both indoor and outdoor use, with four wheels for easy steering and balance.
STABILITY AND CONTROL : These easy to maneuver steerable knee scooter walkers feature four 7.5" rubber wheels, Dual adjustable locking handbrakes and dual rear on-wheel brakes.
FULLY ADJUSTABLE AND COMPACT : The Economy Steerable Knee Scooter also features handlebars with a quick release folding mechanism for easy transport and storage. Knee walker has handlebars and padded knee platform that easily adjust for a comfortable fit.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE : This steerable kneewalker weighs only 21 pounds and offers a robust 300 lb. weight capacity. The Economy knee scooter is recommended for individuals with heights 4' 9" to 6' 6". Perfect for kids and adults. Adjust the knee platform so that your injured leg is supported at a 90 degree angle when standing
- Ideal for kids and small adults recovering from injury or surgery to the foot, ankle or lower leg as well as below the knee amputees. The KneeRover Knee Walker Jr is the industry's first pediatric steerable knee scooter and an excellent alternative to crutches. NOW AVAILABLE IN LIGHT BLUE OR PINK.
- Excellent stability and control when maneuvering - these steerable knee walkers offer an adjustable locking handbrake and a rear disc brake.
- The Knee Walker Jr kneeling scooter features four 6" non-marking foam filled wheels, a comfortable 3" thick contoured knee platform that is left or right-leg compatible, and a free basket.
- The Knee Rover Knee Walker Jr also features handlebars with a quick folding mechanism for easy transport and storage.
- Fully adjustable handlebars and knee platform, this very lightweight yeFully adjustable handlebars and knee platform, this very lightweight yet sturdy knee walker offers a 160 lb weight capacity and is recommended for children and small adults with heights 3'9” to 5’6”